Summer 2020 Camping Reservations:
- Camping season opens the second weekend in May until September 15th every year.
- Online Reservations begin Thursday May 7th 2020
Note: due to COVID-19 and the provincial recommendations this date may change, please check back for any potential changes
- Reservations can be booked online (after May 7th, 2020), in-person at Stride Place 245 Royal Road South on the Island in Portage la Prairie, MB or by calling 204-857-7772.
Delta Beach Campground Fees:
Serviced Sites: $30.00/day
Non-serviced Sites: $17.50/day
- 2020 prices
4 Days (or more) Notice: You will receive a full refund, minus a $10 administration fee.
3 Days (or less) Notice: You will receive a partial refund, minus first night reservation and a $10 administration fee.
Un-Canceled or no show reservations will result in all fees to be forfeited.
- Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather.
- Refunds are mailed out from the Portage Regional Recreation Authority and will take 2-4 weeks to process
Delta Beach Campground Check In & Out:
Check In at 4pm
Check Out at 1pm
Sunday & Holiday Monday Check Out at 3pm
Delta Beach Campground Rules:
Delta Beach Campground is for people to enjoy outdoor living with family and friends. The Portage Regional Recreation Authority wants your stay to be a pleasant one. Since one person’s enjoyment can sometimes intrude on another camper, the following rules must be observed in the Delta campground:
1. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
2. After 11:00 p.m. only permit holders returning to their designated campsites are allowed to drive in campgrounds.
3. After 11:00 p.m. a campsite may be occupied only by the permit holder and his immediate family or camping group. All persons must fit into the allowable camping units.
4. Four adults or one family are allowed on a campsite. A family is generally defined as parent (s), with children under the age of 18. The addition of a grandparent or similar relative is also allowed.
5. The Lot must be kept clean, sanitary, and in a condition that is neither unsightly nor offensive.
6. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only on the assigned campsite. Drunken, disruptive and disorderly behavior will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the Campground with no refund provided.
7. Domestic animals must be on a leash or tied up at all times and under the control of a responsible adult. All animal waste must be immediately and properly disposed of in a sealed plastic bag in designated waste bins.
8. Camp Fires are only allowed in the fire pits that are provided, no open fires on the beach. Campers must ensure their campfire is extinguished before they leave their campsite or go to bed. Campfires are intended for firewood only. Be careful with fire, including matches and cigarettes.
9. Don’t damage trees by stripping bark or driving in nails. These activities can cause the loss of trees to fungus and disease.
10. Use refuse containers provided to keep campgrounds clean.
11. The speed limit for all vehicles is 10 km/hr. Vehicles should be driven carefully near campsites. Roadways must be kept clear for emergency vehicles and for other traffic.
12. The discharge of firearms, the use of weapons, and the careless use of motor vehicles (including on-road and off-road vehicles) is absolutely prohibited at all times.
13. Any instructions given by the Campground Staff concerning the maintenance, use and occupancy of the site must be complied with promptly.
THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY CAMPGROUND STAFF WHO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HAVE A PERSON OR PERSONS REMOVED FROM THE CAMPGROUND.
The permit holder must be at least 18 years of age and is responsible for the actions of their group. Excessive noise, disturbance or objectionable conduct may result in eviction from the campground and prosecution.
Breach of any rule or condition is an offence under a By-Law of the Rural Municipality of Portage la Prairie and, in addition to prosecution under the By-Law, may result in the immediate revocation of this Permit and the seizure, removal, impoundment, confiscation and sale or disposition of any property or things found on the Lot
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OUR CAMPGROUND
**WARNING** – SWIMMING UNSUPERVISED